I understand the need to find just the right speaker. I have been to several events, through several courses, and heard 100’s of speakers. Some were dynamic and life changing. Most though I wondered what the point was of their presentation. I believe you should walk away with tools in your hands to change your life. If not, your time has been wasted. I understand your need to bring life changing results to your audience. I hope this page will give you the information you need to determine if my presentation of life-changing mind-body-soul wellness will be the catalyst for change to your people.
Thanks for considering me. I am truly honored.
What You Can Expect
- A timely response to your emails and phone calls.
- A personal consultation with me before the event to determine needs of you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event will be placed on my blog and media outlets.
- A professionally prepared and delivered presentation to your audience meeting the objectives discussed during the consultation.
- A resource page developed for you audience with access to the PowerPoint slides and all other materials used during the presentation.
- A follow-up call/email to make certain my presentation met your needs.
A Little About Me
I have been in academia and fitness for the past six years and gained expertise in speaking and promoting women’s wellness. Not only do I understand the science behind optimal lifestyle wellness, I know how to communicate these truths and give the practical tools needed to live out these principles. Women are strong and just need a little encouragement and guidance to get them moving on the track they were always meant to be on.
I am currently a third year pharmacy student, blogger, and wellness plan developer. I am happily married to my husband DeMarco Williams, am a new mom to our son who we adore, and have two French Bulldogs (aka the ladies). We live in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado. In my free time, I enjoy hiking, running, reading, yoga, anything outdoors, cooking, and good food and wine with friends.
Potential Topics for Speaking Engagement
- Why Your Relationship with You is Your Most Important Relationship You Have.
- Balance: How to Recognize When You Need to Hit the Restart Button, Why It’s Necessary, and How to Perform Your Own Reset
- Incorporate Daily Wellness in Your Life…No Matter the Amount of Time You May Have
- How to Use Exercise and Meditation as Your Catalyst for Change.
Thanks for considering me for your event. Take the next step by clicking the orange button below to check my availability. I will get back to you promptly.