A new app! 7 minute workout app. I love this app. They entice you with your first free workout which only makes you want more. The idea is you always have 7 minutes in a day and there’s a challenge to do a 7 minute workout with them every day for 7 months. They have smaller challenges to keep you going as well. Check it out and see if you’d like it. I’m hooked.
Here’s what they say.
Workout anywhere and anytime with our award-winning fitness app. 7 Minute Fitness Challenge is an app designed with your busy life in mind. Backed by actual research, the app can transform your body for a mere 7 minutes a day.
What is the “7 Minute Workout Challenge”?
Backed by peer-reviewed scientific research, the “7 minute workout” is becoming an international hit. The authors, Brett Kilka (C.S.C.S., B.S.) and Chris Jordan (M.S., C.S.C.S.) have written a comprehensive research article.
The researchers have put together 12 exercises that can be performed in seven minutes but achieve the equivalent of an hour’s workout. The catch is – you need to do them to the best of your abilities (high-intensity) and rest very little in between. When rest intervals are too long, it undermines the effectiveness of the workout. The 7 Minute Workout effectively increases your metabolism, so the benefit is in effect throughout the day.
The 7 Minute Workout Challenge app for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad devices not only instructs you along the workout, but it tracks your results and encourages you along. That is why over a million people have taken on our challenge!
App Features: Education & motivation form the foundation of our app.
What does the app provide?
- FULL video instruction by male and female instructors (included in the app, no internet connection is necessary) with full audio instruction
- Images and text direction
- Step-by-step guidance that tells you when to rest and when to perform a given exercise
- Track your weight and visualize your progress (key to staying motivated)
- Calendar logging records all of your workouts and lets you see them at a glance
- Awards and achievements that can be unlocked the more you workout
- Regularly updated to include feature requests from our valued members
Iphone users: http://7minworkoutapp.net/#about